Let's hit the road!
It’s time to join Chris Marais and Julienne du Toit, authors of the bestselling Karoo Keepsakes series, for a classic holiday adventure via the pages of their Traveller’s Companion book, Road Tripper Eastern Cape Karoo.
- Go pub-crawling, padstal-shopping and stoep-sitting;
- Watch champion sheep shearers, dig in at a food festival and sip sherry in a Victorian-era hotel;
- Hunt for fossils, fish for monster trout and wake up on a Karoo farm;
- Ride mountain bikes on dusty trails, motorcycles on back roads and walk the veld in search of artefacts;
- Celebrate life with some of the friendliest and most interesting people who call the Karoo home.
It’s all about Disconnection, Discovery & Delight.
A spectacular and unusual three-man journey into South Africa’s Dryland – with a bit of help from Karoo Space.
John and Sigi Hudson of Jo’burg have a deep love for travelling through the Karoo. They write to Karoo Space.
Remember the heady days of Karoo Tequila? That Agave stuff with a kick like a Mexican mule? This is its pickled history.
Featuring the faces and the places of Murraysburg, a small rural town in the Western Cape Karoo region.
With the release of Road Tripper Eastern Cape Karoo, authors Chris Marais and Julienne du Toit take their new book on a launch journey around the Karoo Heartland.
THE MAGIC PLACE
Here at Karoo Space you will discover old stories from an ancient land; visit Victorian-era villages that time passed by; trade with a million people in 101 towns; learn why the Karoo must be protected; celebrate with food and festivals.
COME WITH US. WE KNOW THE WAY.