We dare you to view the Magical Karoo from a different perspective. See the world as never before as you become a bubble in the air stream, floating gently on the current, surrounded by silence and drinking in the landscape. Real Bucket List stuff.
We offer Hot Air Balloon flights in the beautiful Prince Albert area. Join us at sunrise for an exclusive couple flight in the smaller balloon or in the bigger balloon for groups of 4-8 passengers.
Cost for 2 people in small balloon (minimum two people): R 7 200 per couple
Cost per person in big balloon (minimum four people) R 3 300 per person
Kids aged 6-12 fly at half price.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Welcoming hot drinks, half an hour before sunrise;
- Launch at sunrise for an hour-long flight;
- Champagne is served after we land while the crew packs up the balloon;
- We return to Prince Albert for breakfast at a local restaurant;
- Handing over of Flight Certificates.
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING:
- Hats or caps are essential (to deflect heat from the burner);
- Valuables should be kept to a minimum in case we land in a rural area;
- Temperatures are often warmer in the air than on the ground;
- We recommend that you wear clothing in peel-able layers, long pants
and closed flat shoes as you will need to climb into and out of the
- In summertime, your shoes can become quite wet in the early morning
dew, so it is recommended that you bring a spare pair for after the flight.
Or wear gumboots;
- At any time of the year, we recommend wearing sunscreen on your face;
- Extra jackets, handbags, backpacks or camera bags may be left with the
ground crew during the flight;
- Remember to bring extra batteries for your camera;
- Passengers are required to sign an indemnity document at the launch.
Please note that we do not have card facilities. Proof of payment to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before bookings are confirmed. Flights to be paid in full 14 days before flight date.