If you are dreaming of wide open vistas, spectacular views, peace, tranquillity, sunrises, sunsets and clear starry nights, birding, nature, cycling, hiking or biking we would love to share our special Karoo View Cottages and three-bedroomed Guest House with you.
We offer luxury with ‘home from home’ comforts close to the centre of stylish Prince Albert, with magnificent views overlooking the Swartberg Mountains and the village.
Our complimentary Home Comforts include the following for our guests’ convenience:
• Welcome sherry and gift pack including interesting information of what there is to see and do in the area;
• Health breakfast supplies: 2 cereals, home-baked muesli and rusks, fresh farm milk, assortment of tea and coffee including ground roasted coffee for plungers and mocha pots – all replenished daily;
• Kitchens perfectly set up for self-caterers;
• Extensive luxury bathroom amenities;
• Daily servicing;
• Free self-service laundry;
• Indoor fireplaces of cottages and house and outdoor braai areas seasonally stocked with firewood and firelighters;
• Unlimited free WiFi and excellent cell phone reception;
• DStv Hospitality package including all Sports Channels;
• Air-conditioners with heating and cooling in all units;
• Wall Heaters in all 4 cottage bathrooms;
• Complimentary herbs and vegetables from our organic tunnel, season dependent, please check first;
• We will gladly do grocery or refreshment shopping for ease of convenience upon arrival;
• Guests are welcome to use our two Mountain Bikes at no additional cost.
Cottages and House are fully equipped with the following:
- Choice of extra-long king, double, single or twin beds;
• En-suite bathrooms with either a bath and twin vanities or walk-in shower;
• Fine bed linen, 100% cotton throws, all-weather duvet and electric blankets;
• Bath sheets, hand towels, swimming towels, mosquito nets, bath robes, hair dryers, trigger showers, electric shaver points;
• Full-sized fully-equipped kitchens with 4-plate hobs and ovens, microwaves, kettles, toasters – everything to “cook up a storm”. No need to bring anything;
• Safe, secure undercover off-street parking at cottage front doors and close to the house;
• Plunge pool for cottages and private pool at the House.
Guests are welcome in the cottages for one night or more although we do prefer a minimum of a two-night stay in the house.
Children of all ages are welcome.
Socialised pets are allowed by prior arrangement.
Please do not hesitate to contact either Julie or Richard for any further information on 023 541 1029 or 082 882 5342 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to share our True Karoo destination within safe walking distance of the heart of Prince Albert!
Karoo View – the name says it all.