Karoo Space is bringing you Old World content in a New World way, with a brand new eBookstore.
From today, you will be able to becoming a Karoo Insider whether you find yourself currently in a faraway country or on a road trip through South Africa’s marvellous Heartland.
A couple of clicks gets you right into the middle of a world of meerkats, dirt roads, country musicians, dance festivals, feasts, guest farms and old windpumps.
It’s a South Africa you always knew existed. The country beyond the headline. The welcoming smile beyond the cash register. The sky without end. The Karoo.
The Karoo Space eBookstore offers:
- Karoo Collection – a free sampler of five Karoo books. A generous look-see before you buy;
- Karoo Keepsakes I – eBook version of the best-selling, award-winning original print book;
- Karoo Keepsakes II – eBook version of the sequel to Keepsakes I;
- Knapsak vol Karoo I – at last, the Afrikaans translation of Keepsakes I;
- Knapsak vol Karoo II – the Afrikaans translation of Keepsakes II;
- 101 Karoo Towns – a colourful tour, with live links to the best and most relevant websites, of more than 100 Karoo towns, villages and settlements.
The Karoo Space eBooks are best read on tablets and smartphones, where the images are outstanding and the text can be enlarged to suit the reader. The books also provide a great read on laptops and personal computers.