The reviews and comments about the worldwide launch of the Karoo Space eBookstore have started streaming in, and so far it’s looking very good.
A test group of viewers living in South Africa and abroad were sent the Beta link to the eBookstore landing page so we could iron out any pre-launch wrinkles and get their general opinion.
They were invited to download the free eBook sampler, Karoo Collection, just so we could judge the brand-new delivery system.
And it works just great!
- “The visual effect of your landing page is good, clear, strong and appealing.” – Bianca Jacobsohn, Paris, France.
- “The purchase of the eBook was easy-peasy.” – Caroline Hurry, TravelWrite.
- “Your landing page is well-designed, visually appealing, well-illustrated, extremely legible, uncluttered and easy to use. It looks like it was built in WordPress, which is good because it’s the current standard for web authoring.” – Christopher Backeberg, Web Weavers.
- “Your landing page: Love it! Strong and clean and allows the images to speak. Love the colour tones and the fonts.” – Dominique le Roux, Moonshine Media, Laos.
- “The purchase of your free eBook was an absolute doddle.” – Llewellyn Kriel, TopEditor International.
- “Navigating around your eBookstore: it was the first time I’ve done anything like it and it was SO easy!” – Melina Smit, Vlieg Produksies.
- “This is what Chris and Julie do best. They are the perfect hosts introducing you to meet the Karoo and its people. They will make you fall in love with this beautiful region.” – Ryno Ferreira, Karoo photographer.
Initially, there were some glitches, so we listened to what people said and fixed them. But if, for any reason, there is still a problem with the delivery of your Karoo eBook, please drop us a line at:
Address your note to Julie or Chris and we will respond quickly. Even if we are on a road trip in the Karoo, we are normally not more than an Internet connection away from you.
Regards and respect,
Chris Marais & Julienne du Toit