KAROO LIFE II
Karoo Life II was written, photographed, compiled and published by the award-winning photo-journalists of Karoo Space, the leading media group covering South Africa’s dry lands.
This new edition of an exciting lifestyle and travel series brings you up close and personal with the faces and places of South Africa’s Heartland.
Here you will meet:
- The Zen Master of the Karoo
- The Legendary Speckled Beasts
- A Singer and Seer who Heal with Herbs
- The Perfect Potbrood Baker
- The Goths of Fraserburg
- A Man called Fox and a Dam called Gamka
- The Lesser Kestrels from Kazakhstan
- The Villagers of Nieu-Bethesda
- The River Folk of the Orange
- Your Top Farmstay Hosts
SEE THE KAROO IN BEST LIGHT. HOP IN AND RIDE WITH US.