A TRAVELLER’S FRIEND
This is a book that reveals the secrets and delights of one of South Africa’s finest and most affordable holiday routes.
Road Tripper Eastern Cape Karoo has been compiled and designed as an easy-to-use and compact illustrated guide with a map, 130 insights and an extensive directory to point you to the best of the region.
The book lets you:
- Plan a route with overnight stops at Victorian-era hotels, friendly guesthouses and traditional farmstays;
- Discover our array of Karoo padstalle (roadside farm stalls) and the delicious foods on offer;
- Go on a remarkable pub crawl to all the quirky bars en route and get the publicans to sign their pages;
- Learn the kind of lifestyle snippets you would never be able to source anywhere else;
- Break the ice with the locals, who are a friendly and hospitable lot;
- Work out your own Karoo Bucket List of travels.
And at the end of your journey, Road Tripper Eastern Cape Karoo will be your take-home memento of a lifetime experience. You will have made new friends and found fresh downtime hideaways to return to, year after year.
Note: For only R310 we will have Road Tripper Eastern Cape Karoo sent to your nearest Postnet branch.
If you are ordering from outside South Africa, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for postage tariffs.